- Why should I rent from your company?
- How do I apply to rent?
- Will I sign a lease?
- Will I get all of my security deposit back after I move out?
We are a professional, knowledgeable, and courteous property management company. We work very hard to provide the highest quality resident services you'll ever experience.
- We use professional vendors (painters, handymen, plumbers, carpet cleaners, etc) to ensure that your unit is in good condition. We inspect the work performed to ensure that everything is ready before you move in.
- We are available 24 hours a day to handle emergency maintenance repairs.
- We provide detailed Move-in and Move-out Inventory forms for proper documentation of the condition of your rental.
- All deposits that are retained by us are kept in a FDIC insured bank.
- When you sign your lease, you have a meeting with your property manager to go over all parts of the lease to help ensure that everyone is aware of their responsibilities under the lease.
- All our property managers are licensed real estate professionals according to state requirements.
Check out our admittance criteria to be sure you qualify, then complete our application form and submit it to us along with the application fee for the home you want. We'll process it and let you know the results.
Yes, for most of our properties you will sign a 12 month lease that covers our responsibilities to each other throughout our tenancy. We will go over each part of the lease to ensure you understand it. After your application is accepted, your deposit is received, and your lease is signed, we'll hand you the keys to your home!
Our goal is to help you get back as much of your security deposit as you are entitled. Once you give us notice you will be moving out we will send you a detailed cleaning checklist that specifies what and how the house should be cleaned to bring it back up the standard it was when you first moved in. If your house included carpets then we will get the carpets cleaned, using a vendor of our choice, after you move out and deduct the cost from your deposit. We will also use your deposit to cover the following costs, if necessary:
unpaid rent or other charges--for example, unpaid utility bills
repairing damage you or your guests caused (but not for ordinary wear and tear), and
cleaning the premises so they’re as clean as when you moved in.
Here are some helpful hints for getting back as much of your deposit as you are entitled:
- Plan ahead to give yourself enough time to clean after all your belongings are out of the house.
- Follow the cleaning checklist carefully, and reach out to us as soon as possible if you have any questions or concerns about it.
- Use your move-in property condition report to remind yourself of stains, damage, or wear and tear that were already there before you moved in versus new dirt or damage you have caused.
- Consider hiring a professional cleaner if you don't have time to clean yourself. We can suggest cleaners we use that are familiar with our cleaning checklist and standards.
After you complete cleaning and vacate the house we have 21 days to return your security deposit and/or provide an itemized statement as to how the deposit has been applied toward back rent, cleaning, and repairs.